We know it's important for you to access your Divvy account when you need it. Follow these steps to make sure you can receive verification codes to solve log-in problems.
Before you begin
If you can't log in and recently changed your phone number, you'll need to update your number. Read how at How to Change Your Phone Number. Be sure your app version and device's operating system are updated.
- Log out of the app in the 'Settings' tab, then close the app on your device
- Text START to 46080 and follow the instructions
- Restart your device and re-open the app
- Tap 'Get Started' and log in
- Use the code we text you to verify your phone number.
- Don't tap 'Resend code'. Messages received out of order prevent logging in. (note: it can take a few minutes for a text to arrive)
If you don't receive a verification code after following the steps above, contact your provider directly and ask them to enable the following shortcode: 46080. Once these shortcodes are enabled, try logging in again.
If you don't get a text after trying again, contact Divvy customer service here.