Confused about the duration of one of your trips?
Sometimes, when a bike is not successfully docked or not locked in properly, trips will run until the bike is properly docked by another user or our field crew.
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring your bike is properly docked at the end of each ride, as well as any overage or usage fees that may occur.
If you are not seeing a green light when docking your bike, please do not leave your bike unattended. We recommend the following troubleshooting steps:
- Push the bike into the dock and hold firmly in place for at least 5 seconds
- Reposition the triangle so that it is perpendicular to the station, and hold in place to guide it into the dock
- Lift the bike from the seat while pushing/pulling the bike
- If the triangle on the bike is loose, put one hand on the triangle and one on the bike, then guide it into the dock
- Check inside the dock to see if an object is jammed inside that would prevent the triangle from going in
- Also check to see if there are objects surrounding the dock that may block the front wheel of the tire
If you’re still having trouble docking your bike after using the above steps, try a different dock at that same station. It may also be beneficial to try a different station altogether in case the station is offline.