When you signed up for a new Annual Membership, you were automatically enrolled in auto-renew to make sure there were no interruptions in your service. We will bill the card that you have on file within 24 hours before your membership is set to expire. If you have never turned off auto-renew, you don’t need to do anything to keep riding!
To turn auto-renew off or on in the account settings:
- Log in to your account
- Look for "Current Membership Plan"
- Click “Renew”
Corporate memberships: Your corporate membership does not auto-renew. Please make sure to go online through our website to re-confirm eligibility for the program and follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Under the “Membership Status” section, click “Upgrade” or “Renew”.
- Once you’re on the checkout page, click "I'm eligible for a Group Rate."
- Select your company from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the corporate password.
- Follow the remaining steps to complete renewal.