You can purchase a 24-Hour Explorer Pass or Single Ride pass at any Divvy kiosk (found at each Divvy station). See the System Map to find a station near you. To purchase a pass:
- Select “Buy a Pass” on the kiosk touch-screen
- Select the number of bikes you want – you can purchase passes for up to four bikes on a single credit card
- Insert and withdraw your credit card (you aren’t being charged at this point – we’re just checking that the card is valid with a $1 preauthorization hold)
- Enter your phone number, so we can contact you if you experience any issues
- Enter your Zip or Postal Code
- Review the final payment screen with the number of passes and bikes you’ll be purchasing, and select “Finalize” to complete your purchase
- Print your 5-digit ride code, which you'll use to unlock your bike(s)
- Pick out your bike(s) – skip any docks with a red light, these bikes need maintenance.
- Type your ride code into the keypad on the dock next to your bike to unlock it
- Enjoy your ride!
Single Ride includes 30 minutes free. Explorer pass includes unlimited 3 hour rides in a 24 hour period, so you can ride as many times as you want while your pass is active! If you keep a bike out for longer than the included time, each extra 30 minutes beyond the included time is $3. See more details here.